I’m trying to convert a finished basement room into a home theatre. Floor plan is attached. Ceiling height is 85”. Project is in Andover, MA. Some ideas/configuration:
- HD projector with screen (retractable?) at front of the room 100-150 inches diagonal
- U shaped sectional sofa (example photo attached)
- Row of home theatre chairs (3) on a raised platform (photo attached)
- Eating counter behind theatre chairs (photo)
- Beverage center. Two door refridgerator, wine cooler, ice maker. Counter top, cabinets, waste basket inside cabinet. Cabinets above. Attaching links to appliances and sample photos. No sink required.
- Bose home theatre “cubes” speakers up front
- Cabinet(s) up front for receiver, DVD player etc?
- Stage area up front? My daughter likes to put on plays (photo)
LIke modern style.
Not sure what to do with brick wall area.
Looking for interesting design/interior layout ideas.
Looking for floor plan and dimensions that a builder can build from.
- PLAN VIEW: Scale 1/4"-1' (or 1/50)
- SECTION VIEW: Scale 1/4"-1' (or 1/50)
- PERSPECTIVE/AXONOMETRIC VIEWS: where necessary