The proposal is focused/based on:
- 10 OFFICES are achieved, with all additional services required, with approx. 25, 26 (up to a maximum of 30 seats...), larger than 11.00 m2.
- 2 JOINT MEETING POINTS, for 5-9 people or for small groups (2 or 3, 4). The provided space does not exceed the area proposed. Space could be easily reorganized for a larger one, for more approx. 10-12 people.
- CENTRAL MEETING AREA, the zone of communication, interactivity. It is a zone of cooperation and interaction. It 's made as "central gravity" space.
- All offices are inclined towards common services: meeting, "leisure", fitness and coffee offering possibility of complete and constant interaction, as well as segregation.
- FLEXIBILITY: the occupation of offices is important: almost all offices could be joined - to make larger separable office space. Presented. This gives the possibility to organize separate working zones, "office compositions".
- 2 or 3 MEETING POINTS: one proper as requested, and 1-2 smaller, enabling several positions for delicate discussions and cooperation.
- USE OF WOOD to emphasize areas and points relevant to priorities of space.
- SLEEPING BOXES (2x2) are positioned in a quieter area, yet not as a separate room, more as a corridor addition. Two double bed ones are supposed, according to product specs.
- An ADEQUATE response to existing building: minimal use of hard materials, especially in connection to the facade. Use of wood and derivates of wood, as well as gypsum boards is appreciated.
- SLIDING DOORS/PANELS are dominant, for maximization of efficiency (of space).
- "separation wall" almost means "vertical storage space" - the majority of walls should be designed as office storage space. Further detailing is possible (if required)...
- corridors/communications and "MULTIPLICITY" (of presence in space) are treated as "SPACE FOR INTERACTION, COOPERATION, CONTACT".
- Complete sets of equipment and furniture used are real and AVAILABLE. The majority of them is listed. Use of proposed furniture is appreciated, and DELTA LIGHT lighting systems are suggested.
Leave your comment below.