i'm grateful, that your contest have big level of interest ...prize :)
I'm sorry for late beginning (missed issues) and big total area (mea culpa:), but some explications:
1. Central premises have possibly to other arrangement:
- Multi purpose room may be first (nearest to lobby with folding door);
- restrooms ( functions ?) may be located to 2 floor; etc.
2. External parking for staff may be covered later or never...
3. Furniture and interiors are approximate.
4. For sloped lands, structural cost is same for buildings with, or without basement floor (blind foundations)
5. Parking slope of 5% is determined by need to serve property to west . It is good accordance with architecture, but snow.. . Sidewalk must be covered with anti sliding tiles . May be must seek another solution for vertical leveling, but value.. . I hope that in winter, all of you, will have less cases...)
Good luck and excuse my english: email@example.com