1. The existing main entrance is obscured from the front of the house and located away from the main axis of the overall layout of the house. Our solution is to open a new entrance that goes to the middle of the elevation of the house. Also from here, the office is more accessible and the swimming pool area has more privacy.
2. The existing set back entrance is replaced by an enlarged part of the house that creates a new larger facade the house, bringing in more space for the living/dancing area.
3. Koi fish pond is enlarged and becoming a welcoming display for the entrance of the house in accordance with a japanese bridge create an attractive curb appeal for the house.
4. The big footprint and the low ceiling prevent the light to go deep inside. Getting more opening by changing bigger and full size glass curtain walls, the house allows more light to come in and look out view is promoted.
5. Water shallow ponds and fountains scattered all around walk ways that can be seen from inside to outside creating an ambience of enlarged space of the house to nature. Reflecting water surface also brings more mirrored light into the house.
6. New open kitchen near the water pond walk way is an enjoyable place for the housewife and the people who are having dinner or breakfast around this area.
7. New front porch with a couple of seats located near the Koi fish pond is also an enjoyable space outdoor for the entrance.
8. Furniture is the combination of mixed fabric and leather laid out in place on wood flooring. The floor of living area where parties and dancing events take place is inlaid with polished wood in the same color but different pattern in round shape.