- I need interior design for my home office from which i work from 90% of the time, but i also want it to be used as a kind of parlor or lounge area after work for when i have a guest or 2 over as a place to sit and chat while having an adult beverage.
- The space is in a 100 year old mansion and i want to retain its classic and traditional feel. The walls are detailed oak 3/4 of the wall height with the remaining wall height finished with the original wall tapestry. The room also has a solid brass chandelier, several brass wall sconces and original built in book cases with leaded glass doors with brass pulls.
- The only current furniture that i have to retain is the desk, everything else can be replaced if needed
- I want a bar cart in the space
- Affordability of the design is important as this is only one of many projects i have to complete in the home.
- As a functioning office i need a place for my printer, 2 routers, modem, 32 inch TV and cable box. Placement should be functional, not on the desk, and doesn't take away from the design
- Window treatments should be elegant and allow for maximum light
- I want the space to appear roomy, but inviting