Good design. Like how sunlight has been taken in to account and used in the design.
Few things to note:
1. The entrance is way too long from the guest parking - could result in to lot of time spent shoveling snow during winter time
2. Like the layout of the screened porch however it kind of cuts out the pool from the rest of the house area.
3. Not sure if the guest room really needs an entry from the master bedroom when the house is built in ( 2 doors reduces wall space)
4. Does there need to be an additional roof/ deck on the 2nd flr given there are too many mosquitoes?!
5. Maybe the location of the Dining area and Living area can be switched around..
Honestly, I didn't spend much time looking at this design much, as I don't care for its look. To me, it looks like a mess. A lot of elements that just don't go well together. Feels all over the place. I looked at the floor plan. Are the kids' rooms directly over the master suite? If so, I don't like that.