Looking for a modern, abstract home which maximizes the properties 'sloping features'. Also North-facing providing both east to west sunny living and outdoor areas. The section is unique and hopefully the plans and google maps assist.
I have attempted to upload several pictures to the Dropbox account to give an indicative 'feel' for taste and flow.
Key requirements include;
- 5 bedrooms (1 bedroom could be 'split-off' to leverage separate dwelling on the title ie. 2 listed dwelling)
- 3 bathrooms
- min 3 car garage
- min 2 living areas
- large open kitchen / island (handle less kitchen/hidden joinery/appliances)
- outdoor area with swimming pool / fire / BBQ
- Entertainment room with cinematic features, pool/table tennis, gym, bar, changing rooms (could be 3rd bathroom)
- maximize two viewing angles 1) Sea views and 2) City views / Rangitoto volcano in harbour
- heavy electronic home with automation features available throughout
- Comfortable and 'cosy' bedrooms
- Storage - bikes, jet skis, Inflatables etc
- Ventilation / economic Heating (eg. Solar)
- Heavy use of lighting for separate Day / Night appearance - especially LED usage and 'down/up-lighting'
- Wine cellar
- Home needs to be 'stunning' from initial entrance to outdoor entertainment
- Award winning 'Think outside the square' flexibility
- Transparency. (Ie. full length glass potentially slide away in living areas)
- Openness outdoor/indoor flow
- High ceilings (min. Living areas)
- New Zealand's treaty of Waitangi signing between the Maori/British about 100 meters away
Please use all your creative flare and bring our special sanctuary together!