Please download the attached file for description and materials.
Just upload my project files;
Please can you confirm that you can open all the files, also the animation without any problem?
Wish you luck, best
February 21, 00:45
First of all thanks for this amazing challenge you brought among us.
Can we extend the deck into the lake more than what it is now?
February 17, 12:13
Thank you for your inquiry and interest in our Project. Yes, the deck can extend further into the lake than it is currently; however, it should be noted that the majority of the structure should be on land. With that said, we don't want to interfere with your imagination and are looking for functional and creative designs. Please comment below if additional information is needed. Thank you!
February 17, 17:41
Could you please make more photos of the site? To visualize better whole area.
Also, do you have some AutoDWG survey plan?
February 06, 16:15
Also, Google Street View would help a lot, thanks!
February 07, 14:33
Could you be more specific regarding which aspect of the site you'd like to see more pictures of? Also, the amenity space abuts a parking lot so unfortunately the images provided by Google Street View aren't very clear or useful.
thanks a lot for putting such an interesting competition.can you put scaled drawing of the site which would help us in knowing more about site dimensions
January 21, 12:28
Please see attached file.
January 29, 21:52
Could you please tell few words more, what do you really need in this project?
It seems like PDF file is made for someone who is already involved in project.
January 11, 08:29
Thank you for your inquiry and interest in our Project.
To better develop your understanding of the Project and what criteria will be used to determine the best submission, below is some higher level information regarding the context of the Project:
- The Project is located within a high-end rental apartment community consisting of 382 apartment homes
- The community is located in St. Petersburg, FL and is very close to the Tampa Bay
- Resident demographics are young working professionals and some married couples
Additionally, below is more Project-specific information focusing on what we hope to achieve with the Project:
- The space selected for the Project is currently underutilized, today it houses a wood gazebo that does not get a lot of use by the residents
- The idea is tear this down and re-build something new, larger and more functional that will encourage resident use as a social/recreational gathering space
- Also, because of the community’s proximity to Tampa Bay, it is important, but not required, that the overall design/landscape and/or materials/characteristics of your Project submission attempt to incorporate a “water-front” aesthetic or theme
- The example provided incorporates a summer kitchen with built in grills as well as a fire-place contained on a brick paver “outdoor patio”, and is meant to be illustrative of the functional and practical requirement; we want people to actually want to come out and use this space as an amenity of the larger community.
Please comment below if additional information is needed. Thank you!