We're not happy with our current bedroom, and would like to get proper interior designed. Things you should know:
- We're a young married couple
- We're very adventurous and travel a lot, we like many different styles!
- We need a lot of space for our clothes, our current closet is not enough. We were thinking of having an L shape closet that would be almost 1.5-2x the size of our current closet
- Bed size preferred: Same as current, which is 160cm width mattress (bed frame is a bit larger)
- We'd really prefer a bed with a comfortable headboard, we spend a few hours every night before we go to bed sitting in our bed reading or doing something our laptops.
- We struggle with what to hang on the wall, or any decoration exercise. Please include those little things that make the room pretty in your submission, e.g. things we can place under the window, around the heater ...etc
Space description (please see in conjunction with photos):
- Photos describe walls from perspective of being in the middle of the room, with the door to your back, and window in your front.
- Dimensions: 3.4M Width x 3.9M Length. Width is Left/right wall, Length is Front/back
- Door has a frame around it, it's 8cm from each side. Total door width including frame is 95cm.
- Heater is very close to the back wall, total distance including the space is 89cm
- Window width is 122cm, height is .Window distance from left wall is 127cm. Area below window has a height of 75 cm. Wooden shelf under window depth is 15 cm