Newly built apartment near Zurich, ground level with small garden/terrace, about 135m2 living space.
Looking for the complete interior design in a modern, stylish and yet practical way.
Looking for layout and interior design for the following rooms/itmes:
- Master Bedroom (Zimmer1 in the attached plan)
- Bathroom attached to Master Bedroom
- Home Office (either Zimmer 2 or 3)
- Gym (perhaps including Sauna if space permits) either in Zimmer 2 or 3 or in Dispo D1
- Guest room (combined with either office or gym)
- Guest Bathroom
- Kitchen (with 1 island, on the plan "Küche") and living room
Kitchen island should have space to sit (bar style)
Living room should be divided into dining area (large wooden table) and Couch/TV/Home Cinema
- Laundry (can be in the master bathroom or in Dispo D1)
- "Reduit" means pantry, it can be used as this or can be added to the living room (walls can be removed)
- Floors in all rooms (mainly wood, except for Bathroom). For the working area in the kitchen, a stone should be chosen that matches well with the wood from the rest of the apartment.
Note that "Technik", "Treppehaus", "Dispo E3" and "Keller E3" do not belong to the apartment, "Gartenraum" does, but doesn't have to be considered
Mainly looking for visualizations to understand how combinations of colors and layouts would look like and what type of furniture would fit where. Also, floor plan is important, i.e. where to put Gym/Office/Sauna/guest room etc.
For the kitchen, dark colors are preferred, the surfaces should have structure (i.e. non-glossy). Rest to be modern, nothing too playful, should not only meet my taste but should be an comprehensively convincing concept for the average (european) home owner